8 – 10 yrs
Experience: 8-10 years of post-qualification experience
– Drafting and Negotiating LOI/MOU/ ATL/Lease and other operation related agreements.
– Vetting all ownership documents of the developers and conducting due diligence.
– Providing legal support to all departments.
– Identifying non-standards terms in commercial agreements.
– Preparing Legal reply, letters, and notices.
– Contract Management and good command of the commercial law.
– Preparing Legal MI
– Legal Research acumen
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Legal ResearchVettingDraftingCommercial LawsMoUAgreementsLawContract ManagementDue Diligence
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PVR Is The Largest And The Most Premium Film And Retail Entertainment Company In India. Since Its Inception In 1997, The Brand Has Redefined The Way Entertainment Is Consumed In India. It Currently Operates A Cinema Circuit Comprising Of 617 Screens At 133 Properties In 51 Cities(18 States And 1 Union Territory) Pan India