10 – 12 yrs
1. Responsible to provide varied and extensive legal support in critical legal matters pertaining to the Company.
2. Well versed with the concepts of Legal Strategy, Drafting & Negotiation of Contract, Commercial Contracts, Joint Ventures, SPV, Land & Property matters, Arbitration, Litigation etc.
3. Responsible for handling various Legal Arbitration matters including Preparing & Drafting of Claims for Arbitration as well as handling the same in Arbitration proceeding for and on behalf of the company.
4. Responsible for Drafting and Vetting various Legal replies of Industrial Service Matters, Contract Matters, Financial Bond Matters, Loan Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding etc.
5. Vetting of Case Papers and Appeals for Submissions / Pleadings for various Legal Proceedings.
6. Responsible for appearing before various Courts (High Courts) / Tribunals / Environment Clearance Commissions / Regulatory Authorities for resolving critical issues.
7. Responsible for appearing before various Arbitration forums.
8. Maintaining sustained Contact with Legal Professionals & Government Officials for initiating / following up on legal procedures and finalizing various legal agreements / matters.
9. Interfacing with external agencies and business partners on issues of legal interpretation / dispute.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The incumbent should be qualified Lawyer (preferably LLM) and should have atleast 10 to 12 years post qualification experience in a Large Corporate having diversified Business presence in various parts of Country. incumbent should have good command over English language and sound in Civil Laws, Company Laws, Corporate Laws and have good exposure of managing Litigations in District Courts & High Courts, Drafting of variety of Agreements, Legal Research etc.
UG: LLB – Law
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Jayaswal Neco Industries Limited
Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd. is a Listed Entity and Flagship company of Neco Group which is one of India’s Top 400 Companies with Group Turnover of around 4000 Crores in the Financial year 2016-17. Neco Group is one of the India’s largest diversified Industrial House having Multi-location, Multi-product Manufacturing Facilities.
Contact Company:Jayaswal Neco Industries Limited
Address:F-8, MIDC Industrial Area Hingna RoadHingna RoadNAGPUR,Maharashtra,India 440001