1 – 2 yrs
Noida, Delhi NCR
Time and Venue
15th January – 19th January , 11 AM onwards
Aptara, A-37, Sector – 60, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301,India
- The Legal Analyst will be responsible for performing Regulatory Content Management of Multiple Regulators.
- The Legal Analyst will be responsible for the prompt, accurate and efficient populating of Metadata fields in the CMS Tool in accordance with the link based updates supplied in the Excel sheet.
- The candidate will be responsible for checking for Rules from the updates and categorising it based on whether the Rules has been Introduced / Amended / Referenced / Repealed.
- The candidate will also be responsible for identifying Citations and adding Rules Mentioned in the update.
- The Legal Analyst will be responsible for the addition, amendment and deletion of Rules in the respective regulatory library of each monitored Regulatory Body maintained on the CMS Tool.
- The candidate will also be responsible for contributing to related Filler Projects.
- Efficient and accurate reviewing of legal updates.
- Content management for Regulatory Bodies vis–vis their developments in the legal and financial arena.
- Support internal manager(s) in preparation of daily dispatch.
- Support internal senior manager(s) in documenting performance metrics for internal use and use with clients.
The address is:
A-37, Sector 60
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
journalisttechnical writerfeature writerllblegal associatelitigation associatelitigation ccoAnalystLegal AnalystLawyer
Desired Candidate Profile
- Prior legal review and analysis experience in a legal analyst role. Excellent ability to review, analyse and evaluate updates to exercise discretion and sound judgment when making Regulatory Library Changes.
- Strong understanding of legal and financial terminology and multijurisdictional exposure preferred.
- Prior work experience with content summarisation and management.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn advanced Excel.
- Sound command of the English language– grammar, syntax and style — including an understanding of the conventions of punctuation and capitalization.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Aptara enriches content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content lifecycle production – from content creation and design, to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms – Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content how, when, and where recipients want it, while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities. Serving the 10 largest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. Our over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their assets in the digital age.
Contact Company:Techbooks International Pvt Ltd
Address:A-37, Sector â€“ 60NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Reference Id:Aptara.Bishwajeet.Legal Associate. Noida