5 – 8 yrs
- Addressing the day-to-day legal issues for the company
- Drafting of suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits etc.
- Drafting of various commercial agreements, examining and taking necessary actions on rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits etc .
- Responsible for working on different kinds of suits such as a suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, and specific performance of the contract
- Performing extensive legal research and rendering legal opinions to the senior officer
- Advising the business on structure of contracts
- Supporting compliance team in interpreting amendments in law, new govt. orders, notices received etc., to ensure that the compliance initiatives remain efficient and effective
- To monitor all the licenses for the company at different locations are obtained / renewed from time to time
- Supporting filing of cases and defending cases filed against Company – criminal & Civil including S/138 cases, consumer case notices etc.
- Presentation of monthly legal tracker of all the compliances adhered
Salary:INR 7,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
A law graduate with proven experience in handling civil, commercial as well as criminal matters preferred
Well networked with court & government authorities
Prior experience in initiating, defending and /or managing litigation with a keen aim at solving cases preferred
Good command over verbal and written communication
Must have a strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Flexible for 6 days a week working structure
Flexible for moderate travel within India
UG:LLB – Law