8 – 12 yrs
1. To attend court cases in High Court, City Civil Court and Small Causes Court. (Attending court cases means to be in court being representative of company to keep watch on court proceedings and to ensure the presence of Advocates /Solicitors and Counsels who are on record.)
2. interact and briefing counsels in various courts
3. To Draft , vet and finalize various development Agreement, POA, MOU, Affidavits, J.V. Agreements, etc.
4. To assist in formation of Society, Condominium, Company, etc. and to maintain, transfer the affairs to the said Associations.
5. Attending various litigations with respect to the said properties in all the Courts.
6. To Draft Petitions, Suits, Written Statements, etc.
7. Appointing Solicitors / Advocates for title investigations and liasoning / co-ordinating / briefing the Advocates / Counsels / Solicitors on various legal and title related matters / issues.
8. To liaise with business development, architects, civil engineers and project managers and internal departments for ensuring compliance of the concerned laws and rules.
9. To Verify & Certify the title of the properties.
10. To Supervise the day-to-day legal function
11. To Advise top Management on various legal issues.
12. To keep aware himself/herself with the latest development in judiciary.
13. To liaise with Advocates and Solicitors wherever required concerning cases.
14. To carry out other tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Legal IssuesPetitionsAgreementsAffidavitsMoULawSuitsHigh CourtComplianceTop Management
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should be conversant with English language. (Knowledge of Marathi language along with English language is preferable).
2. To be able to understand and interpret Plaint/ Written Statement/ Affidavits/ Notice of Motions/ Reply etc concerning court proceedings.
3. Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines.
4. Prospective Candidate must be from Real Estate Industry.
5. Should be conversant with court process and procedure required to be followed in High Court, City Civil Court and Small Cause Court.
UG:LLB – Law
PG:LLM – Law
Bombay Real Estate Development Company Pvt Ltd
BREDCO Pvt. Ltd. is a division of the S.F. Engineer group of companies, known for its prestigious high-rise buildings in the prime area of South Mumbai
The S. F. Engineer group has been developing real estate in Mumbai since 1942 and has built some of Mumbai’s better known landmarks, such as Il Palazzo, Sunita, Navroze Apartments, The WIAA Club, Harbour Heights etc
Bombay Real Estate Development Co. (BREDCO) was set up in 1974 to cater to the emerging demand for a luxurious standard of living beyond South Mumbai
BREDCO has jointly developed over 16 million sq. ft. of residential and commercial space in and around Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune
BREDCO is managed by a professional team of dedicated executives
Recruiter Name:Harvin Poojary
Contact Company:Bombay Real Estate Development Company Pvt Ltd