4 – 9 yrs
– Handling complete Legal Activities
– Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legalimplications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
– Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
– Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities
– Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
– Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
– Communicate and negotiate with external parties (Clients, Vendors etc.)
– Liaison with counsels on need basis to ensure the required advice is obtained
– Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
– Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
– Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
– To advice and handle the litigation filed by or against the Company by representing the company in appropriate forums and by hiring external counsels wherever needed.
– Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
– Review and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required