3 – 8 yrs
(1). Secretarial functions:
- To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company.
- To ensure that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association.
- To ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Companies Law.
- To prepare the agenda in consultation with the Chairman and the other documents for all the meetings of the board of directors.
- To arrange with and to call and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
- To attend the broad meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
- To prepare, in consultation with the chairman, the agenda and other documents for the general meetings.
- To arrange with the consultation of chairman the annual and extraordinary general meetings of the company and to attend such meetings in order to ensure compliance with the legal requirements and to make correct record thereof.
- To carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory Share Register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- To prepare, approve, sign and seal agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the companys behalf, when authorised by the board of the directors or the executive responsible.
- To advise, in conjunctions with the companys solicitors, the chief executive or other executive, in respect of the legal matters, as required.
- To engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law.
- To have custody of the seal of the company.
(2). Legal obligations of Secretary:
- Filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- To see whether legal requirements of the allotment, issuance and transfer of share certificates, mortgages and charges, have been complied with.
- To convene/arrange the meetings of directors, on their advise.
- To issue notice and agenda of board meetings to every director of the company.
- To carry on correspondence with the directors of the company on various matters.
- To record the minutes of the proceedings of the meetings of the directors.
- To implement the policies formulated by the directors.
- To deal with all correspondence between the company and the shareholders.
- To issues notice and agenda of the general meetings to the shareholders.
- To keep the record of the proceedings of all general meetings.
- To make arrangement for the payment of the dividend within prescribed period as provided under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- To make Agreement, MOU, NDA, Service Agreement.
- To have liasoning with various Government Department, Police Authorities.
- To look after the Cases relating to CDRF, State commission along with CRPC, CPC, IPC.
- To look after the FEMA regulations and Foreigners Act.
Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Oppo Mobiles Rajasthan Private Limited