Vitasta Consulting Private Limited
Keywords / Skills : MIS
5 – 7 years
Qualification: CA / MBA Finance
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Handling of all the post sanction activities for wholesale & SME business.
- Setting of SME & Alternate Investment Fund(AIF) processes from the operational front.
- Coordinate with clients, trustees and ensure compliance of KYC.
- Liasoning with business team, treasury and accounts to ensure compliance of KYC.
- Tracking of covenants as specified in the sanctioned terms prior and post disbursements and relevant policy terms.
- Manage transaction records in the loan management system
- Preparing payment schedule and tracking receipts of all interest & Principal payments as per schedule.
- Scrutinise executed documents received from the relationship team.
- Effectively handled audits (RBI, Internal & External) on security valuations & transaction documentations.
- Evaluate & Maintain MIS for the wholesale business (Master Cash Flows,DPD, Exposure MIS & Seel down tracker).
- Primarily handle debenture, bonds, facility agent, loan against shares/NDU arrangements & security trustee assignments.
- To create, hold & enforce the security for the investors/lenders.
- Ensure interest payouts as per schedule.
- Assess and keep a record of regulatory (SEBI & RBI) compliances.
- Working on recovery of funds & reconciliation of old assignments.
- MIS Updation within time frame.
- Vetting of documents in terms of
? sanction letters of Lenders,
? disclosure documents,
? SEBI norms along with coordinating with the lenders,
? lender’s legal counsel (LLC) for finalization of the documents;
- Monitoring of security w.r.t maintenance of asset coverage, LAS transactions, etc;
- Enforcement of security vide action under SARFAESI Act, 2002, Intervention applications, Debt Recovery Tribunals, etc in case of NPAs, Event of Defaults, etc
- Managing SEBI Audit in respect of Debenture issue
- Monitoring compliance of SEBI and listing norms, conditions precedent (CPs) and conditions subsequent (CS), financial and legal covenants w.r.t borrowings of the companies;
- Reporting of non-compliance of SEBI, listing and borrowing norms, revision in ratings, non-payment of amount due to lenders, non-creation of security, etc and thereafter monitoring curing of the same;
- Conducting consortium meetings, debenture holders meeting under SEBI regulations and thereafter preparation and finalization of minutes for the same;
Good to have:
- Construe transaction structures and act as a liaison between the lender, arranger & borrower.
- Coordination with aligned branches and sales/Credit team for query resolution.
- Updating daily collection payment files.
- Vendor Billing
- Reconciliation of payment file.
- Document writing viz, Mortgage, Hypothecation, Pledge, Guarantee, Promoter’s undertaking, etc
- Preparing & Monitoring Report in the capacity as Monitoring Agent for IPOs and FPOs
- Computing buy-back price of Debentures based on FIMMDA structure;
- Conducting site visits and preparing and issuing site inspection report thereafter.